Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rainbow


My wife Ces hasn't been featured on my blog yet...what a better time to show her off through an artwork I created with a photo taken by our friend Eva Mae. The photo was not much to look at except that Ces is the model. Ces' expression was well captured but she was sitting right beside her Aunt and a bunch of very undesirable elements in the frame. So without hesitation I started my post-processing project. I thought of not isolating her but instead blending her into an abstract artwork. I based the color palette on her very colorful dress and started to combine various blur actions in Photoshop and altered the color's temperature, hue and saturation eventually getting the blend of color I had in mind.


This is one of my favorite post processing effect I have yet created...but to be fair I am not big into "digital art"... This one is very special since it is such a vivid and very cool abstract .

No comments:

Post a Comment