Friday, May 7, 2010

Street Photography end of April 2010

This is a compilation of some of my current street photography. I love just heading out on my day off or even before and after work to appreciate the beauty around me. Street shooting is being observant of subtle details in everyday things or places. For me street photography is a practice for my events and wedding photography. I develop my photojournalistic insticts and sharpen my eye for these stories unfolding around me.

I just love to see what's around. Sometimes I go and just walk into different areas of the city and see what's there. April 2010 was a bit busy with portrait sessions and preparing for some weddings for the summer.

Here's some of my favorite photographs I created in the streets of Winnipeg.







No comments:

Post a Comment