Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ann 4-18-2010


Such an honor to work with such an amazing model. Ann is a Winnipeg model that is very used to working in studio and as she said this is her first outdoor photo shoot. I was so excited to get this session up and going... planning for awhile since the few times that Ann inquired if I was available...I was just in the process of leaving on a trip. Then a month ago she called me again and luckily I didn't have any trips planned in the near future and so we planned for this session. We had some initial plans that it would just be a downtown shoot...but as I was talking to my concept model Heather we kinda decided to go on a short roadtrip. I wasn't so sure if Ann would be up for a long drive...but luckily she was.

This session is one of the most fun sessions I had this year, to work with a real model can be quite intimidating. Ann is one of those models that just gives you a blank canvas...no diva attitude, just ready to pose. Heather is by far my go to model for concept shoots just because we've been working together from my start in portraits...but working with Ann had the same ease as working with Heather.

Ann... I am looking forward to more amazing sessions ahead. I have found an amazing model and an exceptional new friend.

THANKS ANN!









No comments:

Post a Comment