Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Commercial Session for Immigrant Center


A commercial session always is a pleasure if the client is easy to work with. And I can't describe Danny and his team any better than AMAZING people. I was there a bit early and I just started admiring the beautiful decor and layout of the place. Their reception area is really cool...contemporary paintings hanging on the walls and just the combination of really bright colors just made it so inviting. Then at exactly 1pm(session time) Danny came down from his office and met me... such a welcoming guy that I really felt at ease with him instantly.

We went over the scope of the project and just started the session... Wow that was one of the most enjoyable 1hr commercial shoot I ever had.

Thanks guys for such a fun time. And to my new friend Danny... sir, THANK YOU.











No comments:

Post a Comment