Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lindsey Hayes, Sept 2010


This is my last session with the beautiful Lindsey Hayes just before my trip to the Philippines in Oct 2010. I love working with Lindsey because of her skills as a model and she is so much fun to hang out with.

We planned for a session for quite sometime but we can't seem to fit it on our schedules and finally we did. The concept of this session is about "strobing" at night, this is also a throw back to my favorite types of camera... the prosumers. I started the shoot with my pro-dslr the Olympus E1 but later on shifted to my ancient Olympus C5050. Why in the world you may ask??? Simple I can achieve high speed flash synching with my prosumers. Why would I sacrifice Lindsey's portfolio images by using a prosumer? I did not compromise anything, I stayed with the base ISO of 64 and I can confidently print all these images up to 16x20" without any issues, let alone a standard 8x10" portfolio image.

Thanks Lindsey for such an amazing session.











No comments:

Post a Comment