Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ced and Red, a photo shoot in Tagaytay


My very close friend and cousin Red Dator was asking me to be her wedding photographer for her December 2 wedding. I can't because I am getting married myself on Oct 28 and it means I have to have a very extended 3 month stay in the Philippines to cover her wedding. I would have love to be her wedding photographer, it would be quite personal because Red and I always have been very close cousins.

Red and I have lots of stories to tell, I am very happy for her to be with my soon to be cousin in law Cedric to share these stories. It may not be the smartest of stories but they are sure fun. Fun times when we were younger... and some silly stuff that Cedric was laughing at when we started telling him the stories.

I can't ask for anything more for the person that my best cousin can spend the rest of her life with. In a nutshell... Cedric is an amazing guy. The 2 days that I spent with them, gave me a good view of how perfect they are for each other. Congratulations to both of you... I can't be any happier. Cedric please take care of my ever dearest cousin Red... and Red please don't be such a brat with Ced...lol..peace cuz.

Thank you Cedric for the overnight accommodation... Amazing place man.. And for all the help while I was in Manila.

This is the least I can do for them, a photo shoot in Tagaytay.








No comments:

Post a Comment