Friday, October 1, 2010

Jean in Manitoba Towns


My good friend and my fine art photographs curator Jean Webster's concept of going through little towns and create a few different look on an afternoon roadtrip. I love roadtrips and I eagerly said yes when she introduced this concept with me. The one thing that is definitely a challenge regarding locations I haven't even heard of is to prepare for the lighting scenarios I will face. Its much easier doing my on location sessions within Winnipeg because I know a lot of places that I can use for certain concepts at specific time of day.

This was even more of a challenge because it was raining when we left the city. She was all cool with it if we don't get any photos at all but thank mother nature that it cleared up when we reached our first location.

Here's some of our photos from various little towns in Manitoba, Canada.

Thanks Jean for such an amazing afternoon.









No comments:

Post a Comment