Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ashley Day


This is an invitational session from my good friend and fellow Winnipeg photographer, Aris Aguila. I've worked with Aris with quite a few projects and I usually invite him to co-shoot on some of my glamour sessions and this time he invited me to his session with Lindsey Vein and Ashley Day. The only thing with Aris, he invites me like an hour before the session...meaning I have to work with the gear I have with me. Luckily I had my Olympus E520 and the legendary Zuiko OM 50mm f1.4 and the Zuiko OM 28mm f3.5. I only had 30 shots because I used my memory card for the last week for street photography...so I wasn't at all geared up for this session. I still had so much fun...

Here's my photos of the stunning Ashley.

THANKS SIR FOR THE INVITE.






No comments:

Post a Comment