Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ashley Day-Glamour Session




I worked previously with Ashley through an invitational shoot by my good friend Aris Aguila. We planned a second session but unfortunately Aris wasn't able to join us. It was raining that day and we even thought of postponing it for a different day. I was already out with my gear so I asked Ashley if its ok to just proceed if its not too wet out. She agreed to push through with this session with the stipulation that if the weather turns any worse we would just go home.

All photos are done with natural light, I have weatherproof camera bodies and lenses but my lighting gear are not. I relied with my Olympus E3 and the Zuiko 50mm f2 macro due to the sharpness of the lens and they are both weatherproof. It was still a bit of a challenge wiping the lens from raindrops, but I have to say that Ashley is a real PRO. Not a single complain from her all through out our session, she got slightly wet and still nailed each pose.

Thanks Ashley for such a fantastic shoot.














No comments:

Post a Comment