Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jean-DGZphotos Currator



Karen Jean Webster owns the largest collection of my fine art prints outside my home... She literally can start her own exhibit and would fill up a gallery space. She loves my photographs but she can be very brutal if she hates an image. She has an eye for photographs...and she is one of my proteges here in Winnipeg...and by far one that I am very proud of. She has what it takes to be a really amazing photographer...she just needs guidance in the technical side. As we work on her technical side...she can easily be an equal...her creativity is a brand on its own.

Jean as I call her, is a fun model to work with...always a fun time. We usually hang-out for pool every Saturday night but as I started people photography she shifted as one of my concept models. She became my business coach...helping me grow my business...a critic as I need one to improve my technique.

Thanks Jean for everything...and for all the support.





No comments:

Post a Comment