Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eva Dator

Eva is my sister...and my greatest protege. I am very proud of my sister Eva because she is an accomplished artist herself...her poems have been published nationally here in Canada. She is an amazing culinary artist...and a fine art photographer.

Her visions are really cutting edge...it's something that you would expect from someone in photography for years...but she's only been in this artform for a mere 2 years(2008-2010)...I started mentoring her 2 years after I started...making sure that I can teach her something useful...lol.

Her photographs are reminiscent of my own work but only has a different style...her quality of work sometimes rivals mine but hey I am not perfect myself and I learn with her as we do some concept sessions.

Thanks Sis for all the support.









No comments:

Post a Comment