Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Heather

One of my biggest fan is probably Heather...she always admired my photographs from the day we got introduced. She always compliments me for all the "gorgeous" images I create. And I've always been thankful to her for that.

One of the biggest vote of confidence Heather has given me was to volunteer her time to get my feet wet on portraits... with her I got to practice and develop my own flavor of fine art portraits. With her I get to explore different concepts...she never yet complained about anything.

Heather is the official face of Winnipeg Artistic Fusion, my people photography site...because of the very reason that she was my first model and through her I learned to direct models/clients, with her I learned a lot about photographing people.

People always compliment me on my "orange hair" model...and I always proudly say... That's Heather.

Heather thanks for all the support... more concept sessions to come.







No comments:

Post a Comment