Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Heather Bergthorson a year later


Heather is the "Face of Dodgie Dator's Fine Art Photographs", the official concept model and modeling instructor on my "The Experience Portrait Session". We've been working together for a full year now...ever since my start in portrait photography, May 2009.

She loves to try out new things, as my premier concept model we both learned various different techniques both in posing and lighting. I am very thankful to find a model that worked with me right from the very start of my career in people photography. She always have been supportive of my fine art photographs. She can't be more supportive than being there for me all through this time.

This session is a relax, off to the beach kind of session. After all the cool more serious concept sessions we had in 2010, she deserves a fun session. It was her first time to this wonderful location and I thought I bring her here for our anniversary session.

Thanks H... for such an amazing year, more sessions to come mam.















No comments:

Post a Comment