Monday, January 24, 2011

Wonderful Wedding Show Images


I would like to share some of the most eye-catching details from the recently concluded Wonderful Wedding Show in Winnipeg, MB. I just took my break and looked around the venue to see what's out there. I only had my Olympus EP1 mounted with the Panasonic 20mm f1.7 pancake lens.

Here's what I saw...


Sandy and Amanda did a fabulous job in making this display really amazing, the choices of color and small details made it really eye catching. I love orange and it was just done so well that it grabbed my attention right away.










Amazing work Lida, this booth did make me stop and take a closer look...and it is truly eye catching. The crystal detailing were just really cool. My wife really loves the big "rock" on the napkin holders... well done and very elegant.






2011 Best Multiple Booth Display winner

Congratulations Rick Mayhew

Needless to say that Rick is a very talented man, he won the best multiple booth display this year. It is no easy feat since there's a lot of really cool booths in the show. I took just detail shots since my lens wasn't anywhere wide enough to include his whole booth...but in a word... VIBRANT.






No comments:

Post a Comment