Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fine Arts 2010 final set




I haven't done much fine art photography lately. With my time focused on my people photography, its a new field that I am enjoying a lot. Here's my latest fine art photographs, this is my way to unwind from my very hectic schedule. I love creating photographs for myself and I thank God for giving me the artistic vision that I get to share the world I live in through these images. I also like to thank the 2 of Winnipeg's finest art galleries, Birchwood Art Gallery and Wayne Arthur Gallery for believing in me and representing my work. I thank some amazing people that collect my work and eagerly waiting for the new pieces I add to my portfolio. All these gives me the inspiration to create more and more artworks.

This is one of my farewell album for 2010...and more cooler, edgier images for 2011.

Thanks to all.










No comments:

Post a Comment