Friday, January 21, 2011

My Favorite Wedding Photographs



These are my favorite wedding photographs from my portfolio. I love to work "in the shadows", for me to capture raw genuine emotions, of course there's my favorite detail photographs where I can throw back to my fine art roots. I've been part of quite a few weddings in my early years in people photography, I refer to it as being part because truth be told it is more than just a project for me. I am there as part of their most special day and that is an honor. My portfolio consist of weddings both here in Canada and in the Philippines.

I would just like to share my personal faves... please visit www.dodgiedator.com to view my full wedding portfolio.



































www.dodgiedator.com

No comments:

Post a Comment