Friday, October 1, 2010

Lindsey Hayes - 3rd session


I love working with my key models because I know they can deliver frame after frame. I've had a couple of sessions with Lindsey before and they all went out so smoothly but this 3rd set was a slight challenge. It is not an excuse to cancel a session because of personal reasons, may it be that you are tired, depressed or simply not in the mood. The reality of the fashion industry and the modeling world is that you can easily be replaced, a strong work ethic is key to be on top or to strive along in this cut throat world of fashion.

Lindsey is one of my top models I am working with, she is consistent and always ready. Despite our slow start she HEATED up quite nicely. Proving that Lindsey Hayes is a professional and nothing gets in the way in delivering amazing photographs.

Thanks Lindsey... HOT as always.










No comments:

Post a Comment