Monday, September 13, 2010

Heather Uncovered


Heather and I have been inseparable since my start in people photography. She has always been my premier concept model. One amazing thing with Heather is that she never miss a scheduled booking, rain, snow... frigid cold never ever stopped her yet. One thing that is priceless in a model is their work ethics...and Heather is a prime example of a professional.

Heather called me up Friday and we just fooled around with an idea of a photo shoot on the Sunday. Without hesitation I said "sure"... then we left it at that, 9:30am meeting time then do a shoot downtown.

Sunday came and I got a text 8am that she feels sick...so my immediate reply was "are we still going out for the shoot?" and without hesitation she answered "YES". So I met her at 9:30am and she was there looking quite tired but getting ready...so I just said if you don't feel like heading out lets just skip it.

We ended up going for a walk and just doing photos while eating ice cream.

Thanks H for showing me how a professional should conduct themselves, despite all the things you produced amazing photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment