Thursday, September 2, 2010

Davao City Workshops Oct 2010

I would like to thank my friends in Davao City, the management and staff of Renaissance Haute Couture and other Davao City based clothing designers to be part of these events. Ms. Julie Simbajon for our official make-up artist and Joann Cong as our stylist and consultant. Special mention to my Davao Coordinator and best friend, Jeff Abrasaldo for the tireless effort in conceptualizing and organizing these workshops. Thanks also to sir Dale Agustin for marketing suggestions and a really admirable organizing and marketing effort.
To the models that confirmed their participation to this workshop, Junelyn Ellis, Tanya Yahya, Wilcon Reuyan and to my good friend Wenna Reuyan... THANKS.
To all Davao photographers of all skill levels... these workshops will be so much fun and looking forward to see a lot of Davao talents to register. There's always new things to learn in photography... and one thing that we(me and my staff)always make sure, that it will be so much FUN.






No comments:

Post a Comment