Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ralph Fine Art Collection - A Selection from our 2006-2010 archives - "Nights"



I got an email from Ralph very early in the year, just almost right after our wedding. I replied to his email promptly and we started communicating a lot through email. He wanted to "refresh" his house with new artwork and he came across one of my fine art images "Vibrant" on his search on Google. I was so amazed that one of my favorite night images was the one that would lead one of our biggest private fine art photography collector client to us.

I love night photography, this is where I started. I love the process of carefully planning each 30sec - 3 mins exposures. "Vibrant" was from my last album from 2009, just before I left for my extended trip to the Philippines for a wedding and some other personal time.

Here I would like to share some of the photographs I sent Ralph for consideration to decorate their very beautiful home. The main criteria for the photos, that they can be printed large to replace their paintings. All these photos are capable of being printed to 24x30" or even larger.








































No comments:

Post a Comment