Sunday, February 26, 2012

UPDATES & New websites for Dodgie Dator Photography

I've been so busy with a lot of various projects. We have done a few boudoir sessions in the last 3 months and looking at a few upcoming ones for 2012. A few clients opted  to not have their photos up on my websites, so there might be a few that we can't feature here. I do understand that intimate photos are for private viewing only. I am still hoping one or two boudoir clients would be OK for us to use their photos.

We also have a couple of weddings that our clients asked for us not to feature it here on our blog. We respect client's request and we will update as we have more 2012 projects on the way. We had a commercial session with an upcoming musical group Rewind, we did their photos for their newly released CD. We also covered one of their launch concerts and looking forward to more projects with these amazing people.

We also launched 2 new websites, we updated our main website www.dgzphotos.com.

www.int.dgzphotos.com is for our international clients and we have a dedicated Philippine website www.ph.dgzphotos.com.


I will be updating our blog more in 2012, Cheska and I will be working with a few new models in the next month. I will be revisiting my fine art roots by updating my Winnipeg collection and also my street photography portfolio.


No comments:

Post a Comment