Sunday, January 15, 2012

Chelsea Caroline - Spring Fashion



My good friend and one of my premier models, Jessica Pike referred her high school friend Chelsea to work with me. I didn't know what Chelsea looks like but with Jess' high recommendations, there's no reason to doubt.

Chelsea phoned me up prior to our session and she seems to be a very fun model to work with. We discussed some minor details going into our session the next day, I was really looking forward to meeting. On session day I finally met Chelsea and on my she is tall and as my wife described her, "like a barbie doll". She is absolutely gorgeous.

Chelsea is no doubt a premier model and such an honor for her to grace my portfolio. I can't ask for more because she is such a perfectionist on her work. I am looking forward to a lot more sessions ahead.

Thanks Chelsea for such an amazing day out...despite your worries that you locked your keys inside your van.. all turned out well since I get to meet Jimmy, Chelsea's special someone











No comments:

Post a Comment