Thursday, March 24, 2011

Street Photography - Philippines


One portfolio I am working to develop is my street photography. It's not that I will devote my time doing it but I will just be extra observant while walking around. I love street photography because it is one way for me to develop my eye for life moments. I admire people that do this type of photography. I always fear that I might get in trouble trying to create these type of images. I will share with you some of my all time faves in my street photography portfolio. This portfolio will be expanding in 2011 as I put more time into it as summer starts. I am looking forward to summer for one really personal reason, my wife will be coming to Winnipeg. My wife Frances is also a photographer and we will be walking through Winnipeg streets for her to get acquainted to the new place.

Please check out my street photography portfolio site www.dodgiedator.com/street if you love these type of images.

For now here's my faves from the streets of the Philippines.


No comments:

Post a Comment